🖊️ Updated on May 4 2023
We're helping Indians unlock the value of their gold so the gold they bought as a product of scarcity can bring abundance to their lives!
⚡ What do we do at Oro?
We are building products and services that can help create a financial system that is more inclusive. There are 3 primary tenets based on which we build our products – trust, access and pricing.
We ensure our products are simple and transparent, and build partnerships that embody trust. All of this, to provide convenience to the customer at cheapest possible costs.
Indians own 25,000 tonnes of gold, stored in their houses or bank lockers. Out of that, less than 1,500 tonnes contributes positively to India's GDP.
Oro's mission is to help monetise the next 10%, or ~ 2,500 tonnes by leveraging technology, convenience and partnerships - boosting India's GDP by over 6%.
Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under force, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures for validation, consent or acceptance.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions or by downloading, installing or otherwise using the Services provided by Orocorp Technologies Private Limited (“Orocorp Technologies/the Company”), you accept and agree to the terms and conditions herein. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the Application or the Services of Orocorp Technologies.
- In order to participate in certain other Services provided through the application, you will be notified that you are required to agree to additional terms and conditions contained in other agreements. Orocorp Technologies may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective immediately on such modification of this Agreement. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Services after any such modification is updated. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly upon each use of the Services to ensure you are updated as to any changes. In the event of your employment or holding of a relationship of agency on behalf of any organization/institution, Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions implies acceptance by such relevant organization/institution.
- The terms and conditions of the lender applies independently and supersedes any information present here.
- APPLICATION/APP: "Application/App" shall refer to the Orocorp platform, i.e. the mobile application or the algorithm created, developed, designed and made available by Orocorp Technologies.
- APPLICATION SERVICES: “Application Services” shall include the mobile application offered by Orocorp, services offered through the mobile application and emails sent by Orocorp.
- BANK ACCOUNT: "Bank Account(s)" shall mean a bank account maintained by the User with a bank.
- ELECTRONIC DEVICE: “Electronic Device” shall refer to any computing or electronically operated machine capable of accessing the platform, including but not limited to tablets, mobile phones, computers and their respective variants.
- OROCORP TECHNOLOGIES: "Orocorp Technologies" shall mean Orocorp Technologies Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, an aggregator that provides a platform to connect borrowers with lenders for various loan products/facilities against gold owned by the borrower and facilitates application/processing/disbursal and closure of loans.
- LOAN: "Loan" shall mean the loan of money a user may apply through the Application for the consideration of lenders or the grant of a Loan by lenders subject to the acceptance of the application terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement by the User.
- LOAN AGREEMENT: “Loan Agreement” shall mean the loan agreement to be executed between Lender and the borrower for pertaining to or granting the Loan whether in physical or electronic form as may be applicable from time-to-time.
- LENDER: “Lender” shall mean the provider of loan as gold term loans or as overdraft account facilities (doorstep and in-store) or as hypothecated overdraft account facilities (in-store).
- MOBILE PHONE: "Mobile Phone" shall mean the handset and the SIM card along with all relevant accessories and necessary software for its operation which is owned by the user.
- MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: "Mobile Phone Number" shall refer to the telephonic communication reference specified by the User during registration with Orocorp or during usage of the Application.
- ONLINE STORES: “Online Stores” shall refer to the Windows Store, Google Play Store, iOS App store or any other online store or portal in whatever nomenclature applicable to such store or portal where the Application will be made available by Orocorp to the Users, from time to time.
- OUTSTANDING AMOUNTS: “Outstanding Amount(s)” shall mean any amount including the Loan, charges and other amounts due and payable by the User to lenders, on respective due date(s).
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: "Personal information" shall mean any information about the user provided by the user and obtained by Orocorp in relation to the application.
- SERVICES: "Services" shall mean any service offered or rendered by Orocorp Technologies or its affiliates but not limited to facilitation of the collection of payments for the transaction/(s) between the Users.
- THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS: “Third-Party Platforms” shall mean social networking platforms offered by third-party service providers, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other similar entities.
- USER ACCOUNT: "User Account" shall mean the registered Application account of the User/ Lender/Partner with Orocorp for use of the Application and services offered by Orocorp.
- USER DATA: "User Data" shall include any data, information, pattern, behavior, documents, materials, transactions and location of the User.
- WEBSITE: "Website" shall refer to www.orocorp.in, https://oromoney.in/ and https://orosafe.in/ or such other website Orocorp notifies for the purposes of these terms.
- YOU/YOUR/USER: "You/Your/User" shall mean any person who accesses, downloads, installs, utilizes, operates or views the Application or Services offered by Orocorp.
- In order to assent to these terms, you must be a human being and have attained the age of majority, i.e., 18 years in India. Any use of Orocorp’s application or services by ‘bots’ or other automated tools or methods is not permitted under this Agreement. The User represents and warrants that he/she is capable of entering into these Terms and performing the obligations set out hereunder.
- Orocorp reserves the right to disallow any User from using the Services in the event that the eligibility criteria set out in this clause are not met.
- In order to use the Application and avail the Services offered by Orocorp, the User must register for and maintain a user account.
- You agree to use only your User account and not use the User account of any other person or assist others in obtaining unauthorized access to any User account.
- You further agree that you shall not use the Application and Services of Orocorp in connection with any activity violating any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. All transactions undertaken on your behalf by Orocorp will be on the basis of your express instructions/consent and will be strictly on a non-discretionary basis.
- You also authorize Orocorp to acquire your credit information report from one or more credit information companies as decided by Orocorp from time to time.
- Any unauthorized usage by you of the User Account shall confer upon Orocorp the right to terminate this Agreement in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- When You register with Orocorp, You will be required to provide information about You and/or Your organisation. You agree and accept that as on the date of Your registration on the Platform, the information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. In the event of any change to such information, You shall be required to promptly inform Orocorp of the same, in writing, at least 1 (one) week prior to the date on which such change shall take effect. You acknowledge and accept that Orocorp has not independently verified the information provided by You. Orocorp shall in no way be responsible or liable for the accuracy, inaccuracy, obsolescence or completeness of any information provided by You. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, or Orocorp has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, Orocorp reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account (defined below) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at any time.
Verification of identity
- All persons who use or wish to use the Application and Services offered by Orocorp through proper registration may be subject to identity verification and regular Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and Anti Money Laundering (“AML”) compliance requirements either by Orocorp or by its lending partners. It is the duty of the User to comply with this KYC and AML requirement in order to ensure that it does not abuse the relationship with Orocorp for any illegal purposes, including money laundering or other financial crimes. Any action, including those that might not have been foreseen and included in these terms, that has the effect of the abuse as contemplated above shall not be permitted under these terms.
- Orocorp reserves the right to decline any business proposal or transaction, at its discretion, with present as well as prospective Users at all times. It is the discretion of Orocorp to suspend or terminate any action in favor of the User until a reasonable and satisfactory explanation with supporting documents is provided, on suspicion of the User abusing the relationship as contemplated above.
- Users are obligated to comply with the requests or enquiries of the compliance personnel and provide any of the information or documents upon request, by the compliance personnel.
- Orocorp’s lending partners reserve the right to amend the KYC and AML compliances, so as to include new procedure and exclude any existing procedures as may be permissible, for the purpose of this Agreement. It is the duty of the User to keep updated and comply at all times with the KYC and AML compliance as and when updated.
Electronic Communication and consent
- As part of doing business with us, the User consents to our giving certain disclosures electronically, either via our Website or to the email address you provide to us. By agreeing to the Agreement, the User agrees to receive electronically all documents, communications, notices, contracts, and agreements arising from or relating to your use of the Website and Service, including any loans you may request or receive, your use of this Service, and the servicing of your loan, if funded.
- For the purpose of this Agreement, the User agrees to receive electronic or any other form of communication and notifications from Orocorp. Orocorp is not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of any fraudulent sending messages over the internet or any other electronic medium.
- The User expressly consents to receiving calls and messages, including auto-dialed and pre-recorded message calls, and SMS messages (including text messages) from us, our affiliates, agents and others calling at their request or on their behalf, at any telephone numbers that the User has provided or may provide in the future (including any cellular telephone numbers).
Facilitation Of Gold Loan
- Through the Application and Services offered by Orocorp, the User may apply for the Loan against gold, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria laid down by the lender and acceptance of the lender.
- The User and the Lender and any other third party related to the transaction shall register on the Application for availing the Services offered by Orocorp.
- The User understands and agrees that the User shall not have any right or expectation, whether vested, accrued or gained, for the grant of a loan unless such loan or such transaction in nature of a loan is approved or granted by Lender/Orocorp.
- The User authorizes Orocorp to import user data dispersed over and from Third-Party Platforms. The User understands and acknowledges that Orocorp may periodically request for updates on such user data and may receive such updated data from Third-Party Platforms.
- The User understands and acknowledges that Orocorp reserves the right to collect or track your user data during the use of the Application or the provision of services, and also in the event that the user stops, ceases, discontinues or suspends the usage or the services, through deletion or uninstallation of the Application or user account or otherwise, till the event that your obligations to pay the Outstanding Amount(s) to Orocorp exists. Deletion, uninstallation, discontinuation of the Application, User Account or Services, shall not release the User from the responsibility, obligation and liability to repay the Outstanding Amount(s).
- You authorize Orocorp and its affiliates to collect, store, carry, deliver, transfer or handle in any way possible the gold that is part of Your transaction as permissible by applicable law. However, Orocorp shall not be held liable for any loss or theft of the gold that occurs during the transition of the gold from one place to another once the gold has been moved to the possession of Orocorp’s lending partner.
- The Lender agrees to use the Services provided by Orocorp through its Application by way of registration on the Application and access through a dashboard offered by Orocorp and shall be liable to pay the applicable charges for the same.
- The Lender agrees to avail the Services for a commission as maybe decided upon from time to time by the Lender and Orocorp together.
- The Lender agrees that Orocorp is a technology platform and is not a representative of any of the other stakeholders in the loan transaction.
- The Lender agrees that Services provided by Orocorp would be on a non-exclusive basis.
- The Lender agrees and undertakes to be solely responsible for all compliance with RBI related to gold loan lending and all other related prudential norms that may be applicable. The Lender further agrees to have obtained all applicable licenses and permissions for providing gold loan.
- The website www.orocorp.in and the Mobile Applications are technology platforms owned and operated by Orocorp, that enables the individuals that assist in the loan process (“Partners”) to monitor and regulate the gold loan offered in association with the Lender. All of such properties are collectively referred to as, the “Platform”. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the role of Orocorp is limited to operating and managing the Platform and providing Orocorp Services. You hereby further agree and acknowledge that Orocorp does not in any manner represent either the User or the Lender.
- You shall be permitted to use the Platform after completing the onboarding process on the Application and by creating a User Account.
- The Partner agrees that the initial process will involve training being imparted by the team at Orocorp to the Partner’s team, subsequently involving Orocorp engaging the said team as agents of Orocorp, to onboard customers onto the Orocorp platform.
- Upon being onboarded, depending on the facility/service being provided to the end customer and further being subject to terms and conditions of said facilities being provided by third party lenders, the end customer shall be provided with the relevant facility being signed up for.
- The Partner agrees that the replacement, return and closure flows shall be initiated on the Orocorp Application.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the App/Website for any purpose other than is unlawful or is prohibited by this Agreement or by any applicable law. Your usage of the App/Website is solely your responsibility.
You shall not, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website, that –
(i) Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
(ii) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
(iii) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming" or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
(iv) Harms minors in any way;
(v) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(vi) Violates any law for the time being in force;
(vii) Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(viii) Impersonates another person;
(ix) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
Limitations On Liability
- Orocorp shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury pertaining to use of the Application and services offered by Orocorp and it shall be the sole risk of the user. The Application and Services provided by Orocorp are provided on an "as is", "where is" and "as available" basis without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade).
- The User understands and agrees that Orocorp is a technology platform through which their loans may be facilitated and shall not hold Orocorp responsible for any act or actions of any of the other third parties or other stakeholders involved in the transaction.
- Orocorp shall not be held responsible or liable for any theft or burglary or any other incident of the gold.
- Orocorp shall not be held responsible for any disputes between the end user, Lender and the Partner and You shall absolve Orocorp of all liabilities and disputes that may arise amongst yourselves.
- Orocorp shall not be held responsible or liable for any of the service deficiency or any other deficiency or delay on part of the Lender or Partner or any other Services availed through the App.
- Orocorp shall not be held liable for any defect, damage or vulnerability in the Application, or for any injury or damage or loss to the user due to such defect, damage or vulnerability.
- Orocorp does not warrant that your access to the Application and/or related Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Access to and use of the application and the information contained therein is at your own risk and Orocorp does not undertake any accountability for any irregularities, viruses or damage to any mobile phone or electronic device that results from accessing, availing or downloading of any information from the application or any other website of which link is provided herewith.
- Orocorp shall not be involved in or in any way liable to the User for any dispute between the User and a cellular services provider or any third-party service provider (whether appointed by Orocorp in that behalf or otherwise).
- Orocorp shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, secrecy and security of the personal or account information being sent through the Application for effecting the user's transactions.
- Orocorp does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any service availed in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, and reliability or otherwise. The User solely assumes total responsibility and risk for their use of this application and application-related services.
- Orocorp shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the user due to disclosure of the personal information to a third-party by Orocorp, for reasons inclusive but not limited to participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with a legal directive, for statistical analysis or for credit rating.
- Orocorp does not warrant the confidentiality or security of any messages whether personal or otherwise transmitted through the Application.
- Orocorp makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the system and the network or their function or performance or for any loss or damage whenever and howsoever suffered or incurred by the User or by any person resulting from or in connection with the Application.
- Orocorp shall be absolved of any liability in case there is any unauthorized use of the User's access to Application, or Electronic Device or for any fraudulent, duplicate or erroneous transaction initiated or requested or instructed by use of the User's Application or Electronic Device.
- Orocorp shall not be liable for any downtime in the platform whatsoever. On a best efforts basis, Orocorp shall attempt to ensure that the platform remains up and running.
- The User agrees that, Orocorp and its directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, consultants, business partners or other representatives shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other damages (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction or interruption of business) under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way with the use of the Application, Application Services or in reliance of the information available on the Application, Application-related Services or any products or Services offered or sold or displayed on this Website. If the foregoing limitation is held to be unenforceable, the maximum liability of Orocorp and its service providers to the User shall not under any event exceed the service fee for usage of the platform, paid by the User/Lender/Partner.
- The User fully and unconditionally agrees and understands that a possibility exists that the application could include inaccuracies or errors and further that Orocorp shall not be held liable for any such inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions or alterations could be made by third-parties to the Application. Although Orocorp attempts to ensure the integrity, correctness and authenticity of the Application, Orocorp makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the completeness, correctness or accuracy. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, the User shall inform Orocorp so that the same may be corrected.
- Orocorp does not make any personal recommendations. The information on the application is provided solely to enable the user to make their own decisions and does not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal in any investments, securities, loans or money. The Application may not be suitable for all customers and, if the User has any doubts, the User should seek advice from an independent financial adviser of your own choice.
- Orocorp may launch new updates/upgrades for the App. The User may subscribe to the same through the Online Stores. In the event, you choose not to update/upgrade the App, certain features or functionality shall not be accessible to you. Any liability arising out of such act of not updating/upgrading the App, shall solely be that of the User.
- It is the User's responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of their user account information, user account password, bank account information, including their password / PIN, safeguarding their money and any other activity including transactions that are posted to or made from your Account. Orocorp shall not be liable for any leak of information on the part of the User and the consequences of the same.
- Neither Orocorp nor the User will be liable for any delay or failure caused by conditions or events beyond the reasonable control of the respective party, including but not limited to any delay or failure due to any act of God, fire, act of terrorists, act of civil or military authorities, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, interruption in telecommunications or internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond reasonable control of the respective party and the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected by any such condition.
External Websites And Services
- The Application and Services may provide links or other forms of reference to other websites (“External Websites”) or resources over which Orocorp may not have control. Orocorp offers to the User such links or references to External Websites with the sole purpose of enhancing your experience of using the Application and Services and Orocorp makes no representations whatsoever about any External Websites which the User may access through the Application.
- Orocorp cannot be held responsible for the availability of, and content provided on any External Websites or for any third-party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements, prices, activities, and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
- The Application and Services may contain advertising information or promotion material, or other material submitted to Orocorp by third-parties. Responsibility for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Application and Services complies with applicable law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material.
- The Users’ correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers or including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between The User and such advertiser.
- Orocorp shall not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- Orocorp reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion.
- Orocorp does not guarantee the accuracy of any User content or third party content. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users post on the Site and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content you may encounter on the Site or in connection with any User content or third party content. Orocorp is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Site or Service. Orocorp cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Service to obtain a loan.
- The Site/Application and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Orocorp assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User communications. Orocorp is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on the Site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will Orocorp be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User content, financial damages or lost profits, loss of business, or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service, any User content or third party content posted on or through the Site or the Service or transmitted to Users, or any interactions between Users of the Site, whether online or offline.
- Any disputes arising in respect of or in relation to this Agreement shall be referred to arbitration at Chennai in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as may be amended, or its re-enactment, by a sole arbitrator, appointed by Orocorp. The costs of such arbitration shall be borne by the losing party or otherwise as determined in the arbitration award. If a party is required to enforce an arbitral award by legal action of any kind, the party against whom such legal action is taken shall pay all reasonable costs and expenses and attorney’s fees, including any cost of additional litigation or arbitration taken by the party seeking to enforce the award.
- In case any provision/s of this Agreement is / are rendered invalid or unenforceable or void by operation of any law, rule or regulation then such an event would not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision/s of this Agreement.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, the User, Lender and Partner hereby agree to indemnify Orocorp, and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense suffered or incurred if directly or not directly arising from your use of the Application and Services, or from your violation of this Agreement and applicable laws.
It is the User's responsibility to bear any taxes applicable to the payments the User makes or receives in connection with the use of the Application and Services to the appropriate tax authority. Orocorp is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
Enforcement of the Terms is solely in Orocorp’s discretion and failure to enforce a provision in some instances does not constitute a waiver of Orocorps right to enforce such a provision in other instances.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to the User in connection with the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, this Agreement for the purposes of the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms shall prevail over this Agreement in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
- The User understands, acknowledges and agrees that Orocorp is the sole owner of all right, titles and interest including any and all intellectual property rights in the Application, Website, Application Services, design, software, interface, colour scheme, content, logos, trade names, trademarks, brand names, designs, services and any such intellectual property used in connection with the platform.
- Except as stated herein, none of the materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of Orocorp. Save and except with Orocorp’s prior written consent, you may not insert a hyperlink to the Application Services, or modify / alter any information or materials contained in the Application Services.
- No license or other such right is granted per this Agreement and your access to and/or use of the Application Services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks or logos appearing in the Application Services without the prior written consent of Orocorp or the relevant third party proprietor thereof.
- The User may view, print, and/or download a copy of such materials on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided the User keeps intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The User may get access to chat rooms, blogs, feedbacks, reviews and other features (“Ancillary Services”) that are/may be offered from time to time on the Platform and may be operated by Orocorp or by a third-party on our behalf. The User shall not (nor cause any third-party to) use these Ancillary Services to perform any illegal activities (including without limitation defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, promoting racism, or otherwise violating the legal rights, such as rights of privacy, of others) or immoral activities, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting the User's affiliation with a person or entity.
- Additionally, the Application may contain advice/opinions and statements of various professionals/ experts/ analysts, etc. Orocorp does not endorse the accuracy, reliability of any such advice/opinions/ and statements. The User may rely on these, at your sole risk and cost. The User shall be responsible for independently verifying and evaluating the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any opinions, services, statements or other information provided on the Platform.
Suspension, Termination And Cancellation
- The User may terminate this Agreement with Orocorp, and close the User Account at any time, following the settlement of any pending transactions or any pending dues or outstanding amounts to Orocorp.
- Notwithstanding the above, Orocorp may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate Accounts of Users for any reason, including without limitation:
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Application and Services or another User’s account or providing assistance to others’ attempting to do so;
- Overcoming software security features limiting use of or protecting any content;
- Usage of the Application and Services to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities
- Failure to pay or fraudulent payment for Transactions;
- Failure to comply with security requests;
- Failure to provide requested information or documents for any reason;
- Unexpected operational difficulties;
- Upon the request of law enforcement or other government agencies, if deemed to be legitimate and compelling by Orocorp, acting in its sole discretion;
- Indulging (by the User) in any other suspicious activity, as deemed suspicious by Orocorp, in relation to the Services.
- Orocorp also reserves the right to cancel unverified User Accounts or User Accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more, and/or to modify or discontinue the Application and Services. Users agree that Orocorp will not be liable to them or to any third-party for termination of their User Account or access to the Application.
- The User hereby expressly agrees and undertakes that the suspension of a User Account shall not affect the payment of any pecuniary due for past transactions or any other outstanding amount due to Orocorp by the User. Notwithstanding anything contained in these terms or otherwise, the termination of these terms for any reason whatsoever shall not affect your obligations including but not limited to repayment of outstanding amounts or liabilities.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellation Policy
- Any payment received online is non-refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event that a customer has paid twice for a single transaction, the subsequent payment received will be adjusted in further billing amounts.
- Grievance Redressal Officer
- Mr Mohammed Kabir
- Grievance Officer
- Orocorp Technologies Private Limited
- 12/1, Varadappan Street, West Mambalam, Chennai 600-033
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph: 080-46808068
The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules enacted under those laws.
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- The User shall not assign or otherwise transfer rights or obligations under this agreement. Orocorp may assign our rights and duties under this agreement without any such assignment being considered a change to this agreement and without any notice to the User.
- The User understands and agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between the user and Orocorp as a result of this Agreement or on account of use of the Application.
- The User hereto shall keep strictly confidential all information including but not limited to that which may be disclosed or confided to it by the other in the course of the performance of this Agreement. The User shall not disclose any information to any third party without prior approval of Orocorp.
- All information shared by Orocorp to the User for the purpose of the Services/Application/Application Services shall be considered as confidential. The following are the exceptions to this clause: (a) information already in public domain, and (b) such information as is required to be disclosed by the disclosing party under any laws, rules or regulations or pursuant to the order or direction, of any Court, authority, tribunal or forum.
- The information and materials contained in or accessed through the Application Services shall not be considered or construed as an offer or solicitation to sell, buy, give, take, issue, allot or transfer, or as the giving of any advice in respect of shares, stocks, bonds, notes, interests, unit trusts, mutual funds or other securities, investments, loans, advances, credits or deposits in any jurisdiction.
- The information and materials herein are subject to change (including, without limitation, modification, deletion or replacement thereof) without notice.
- Any notices or other communications that the User wishes to send to Orocorp may be addressed to us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notices to the User shall be sent to the registered email ID of the User.
- Any notices or communications required to be given under this Agreement shall not be binding unless the same is in writing and the same shall be addressed by email in the manner detailed in the Clause (8) above.
Registered address for communication
Orocorp Technologies Private Limited
12/1, Varadappan Street, West Mambalam